siBIM - BIM Association Slovenia,
together with Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana,
3. professional conference
siBIM 2017 - "Developing digitalization of built environment"
16.11.2017, hotel Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons, Ljubljana
After two successfull conferences in Lendava and Maribor, the siBIM - BIM Association Slovenia, organizes the 3rd siBIM 2017 - "Developing digitalization of built environment".
As a one-day professional event, the conference will take place on November 16, 2017 in the pleasant atmosphere of the Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons Hotel in Ljubljana. As part of the conference, a BIMathlon will take place on November 14, 2017, where groups (engineers, students, students, ...) will compete in the use of BIM approach for building projects. Sponsor of BIMathlon is the company Marles hiša Maribor, d.o.o.
The theme of this year's conference focuses on:
systemic implementation of BIM in the area of built environment,
novelties and initiatives in the field of BIMa, and
examples of using the BIM approach.
BIM-approach is increasingly present in all areas of the built environment (construction, architecture, geodesy, geology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, IT). Investors are finding that the use of the BIM-approach at the design stage simplifies and low-cost construction. Managers and owners of objects are also waking up, who began to realize that a detailed BIM model of the building can be used to lower the cost of managing buildings. A number of initiatives (institutes, events, presentations, projects) that have emerged in Slovenia last year undoubtedly show that Slovenia can become a leader in the implementation of BIM in the region.
- Conference fee, paid until 8.11. is 90 EUR. siBIM members pat only 70 EUR. Students pay only 35 EUR.
- Conference fee, paid after 8.11. is 100 EUR. siBIM members pat only 80 EUR. Students pay only 40 EUR.
- Conference fee includes coffee breaks, lunch and social event with music
- Fill the form at the bottom of the page.
- Registration is open until 120 participants are registered.
- You are invited to sponsor the conference.
- Honorable patron of the conference is the dean of Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana, prof.dr. Matjaž Mikoš.
- email@example.com, Klara Mihalič (041 991331)
Organizational and Programme Committee siBIM 2017